HCCF COVID-19 Update
*Updated Friday 16th July 2021
As we continue to face these trying times of COVID-19, it is essential the following guidelines are adhered to :
- A face mask must be worn at all times (including training and games) unless actively warming up or participating in the game or training. This includes upon arrival and leaving the venue.
- If you have entered Greater Sydney , Blue Mountains, Central Coast, Wollongong or Shellharbour for any reason, stay at home rules will apply to you for 14 days after you were last in any of these areas. This means that you will need to stay at your place of residence for 14 days and are unable to participate or spectate at any HCCF matches or activities.
- It is essential that all Players, Managers, Officials and Spectators check in via the relevant NSW Government QR code or details provided to a club official for any person/s that do not have a smart phone or are unable to sign-in using the service NSW app.
- Good personal hand hygiene practices should continue to be followed, with all clubs having sanitizer available at all times.
- Any person feeling unwell or experiencing flu like symptoms is not to attend any HCCF matches or activities and should have a covid-19 test as soon as possible.
We continue to monitor the guidelines as provided by the NSW government and do ask for your support in abiding by these guidelines.
HCCF Management Committee
HCCF COVID-19 Update
*Updated Tuesday 29th June 2021
With the current COVID climate and restrictions and rules, we have discussed this as an MC tonight and the following is what must be undertaken by each club for their teams and its players.
Firstly, ALL PLAYERS, OFFICIALS AND SPECTATORS must register via the QR Code for the venue that they are playing/spectating at. This will be the responsibility and requirement of the Clubs/Teams Duty Officer to ensure that it is done.
For all activities taking place at indoor recreation facilities, gyms and COVID-safeoutdoor community sport activities a face mask must be worn.
With the exception of gym classes and dance classes (where masks must be worn for the duration of the activity), the following principles apply:
- Everyone is required to wear a mask upon arrival to the facility/activity (including training and games)
- Participants and referees/umpires are able to remove their masks when they commence warming up for the activity.
- Everyone else (coaches, managers, team doctors, score table officials and spectators etc) has to keep their masks on at all times.
- Following the completion of the match, players and referees need to put their masks back on as soon as possible prior to leaving the venue.
There are some exemptions to the mandatory face mask requirement, including children aged 12 and under and people who have a physical or mental health illness or condition, or disability, that makes wearing a mask unsuitable.
It will be the clubs responsibility to ensure that ALL spectators and players on the bench wear masks at the games. If this is not abided by you are at risk of getting fined by rangers and police who are potentially performing random checks throughout the community during these times. Further to this, the Management Committee will be out and about doing random spot checks at various games ensuring that this is being upheld. Teams not adhering and refusing to the rules will face sanctions by HCCF such as loss of points, or other consequences determined by MC, depending on its severity.
When reading the guidelines, it does not state any clarification regarding Half Time. We recommend that ALL PLAYERS during half time wear their masks and social distance appropriately. Exceptions are of course drinking during this time, those who are not should be wearing masks.
Further to this, All clubs and teams should ensure that hand sanitiser is used and available, and the Duty Officer ensures spectators are social distancing appropriately.
All Canteens (Maitland) will not be in operation for the next few weeks.
The Management Committee during this time is ensuring that we are protecting our members by ensuring that these guidelines and restrictions are adhered to and complied with. If we cannot follow these guidelines, we risk putting our season in jeopardy and your club and members obtaining numerous infringements for the authorities.
We will keep everyone updated with any changes that may happen leading up to the weekend and following weeks of games.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
or contacting a member from MC.
HCCF Management Committee
We would like to thank Allpro Eco-Friendly Solutions in Sandgate for sponsoring and supplying us with all our cleaning and hand santiser products to allow us to be safe in the COVID period.
If you need any cleaning supplies please click the image below or give them a call and they will be very happy to help you.