Saturday Skillz and pre-season games this weekend
At this point, we have not been advised of the need to cancel Saturday Skillz or any of the practice games this weekend.
This is a day by day situation, we will keep you informed as information comes to hand.
In the meantime, please find information from the State Government Health and Human Services Department.
If you feel at all concerned, or have any cold type symptoms, as per this guidance, please refrain from attending Brunswick Zebras.
Also, please note that we have been unable to purchase any hand santiser for the grounds, perhaps byo if you have some?
Ten ways to reduce your risk of coronavirus
- Wash hands often with soap and running water, for at least 20 seconds. Dry with paper towel or hand dryer.
- Try not to touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. If you don’t have a tissue cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve or elbow.
- Isolate yourself at home if you feel sick. If you take medication ensure you have adequate supplies.
- Phone your GP first if you need medical attention. They will tell you what to do.
- Continue healthy habits: exercise, drink water, get plenty of sleep, and now is the time to quit smoking. Call the Quitline 137 848.
- Don't wear a face mask if you are well.
- Buy an alcohol-based hand sanitiser with over 60 per cent alcohol.
- Get the flu shot (available April).
- Shaking hands is optional!
Last Modified on 13/03/2020 13:16
Comment Guidelines: The SportsTG Network is made up of players, families and passionate sports followers like you who have a strong opinion about sport. That's great - we want you to have your say and share your thoughts with the world. However, we have a few rules that you must follow to keep it fun for all. Please don't be rude, abusive, swear or vilify others. Apart from some pretty serious sport sanctions, we also can ban you and report you if things get out of hand. So play fair and have fun, and thanks for your contribution.