NetballSmart SmartPlayer resource released
SmartPlayer resource - simple strategies, great ideas to support your Netball Journey
The NetballSmart philosophy is based on six key principles. NetballSmart encourages players to prepare their bodies so they can play better, reduce the chance of serious injury and fully enjoy Netball through school and the years beyond.
If you ask any Silver Fern or professional player they will most likely describe their Secondary School Netball as some of their favourite sporting memories, having fun, being competitive and making lifelong friendships.
Navigating teen sports can be confusing and difficult and at times it is challenging to make the right decisions for you and your sport.
The aim of the SmartPlayer resource is to support aspiring players of any ability throughout secondary school to:
• Get fit, strong and stay healthy
• Reduce the risk of serious injury
• Grow and extend their Netball performance
• Set goals and challenge themselves to achieve them
• Enjoy Netball to its fullest for a lifetime
• Provide practical off court tips to get the most out of trainings and prepare for games.
For more information visit www.netballsmart.co.nz or find the SmartPlayer PDF attached below.