PLAYERS CODE OF CONDUCT
• Play by the rules at all times.
• Never argue with an official; if you disagree, discuss the matter with your coach after the game.
• Control your temper; verbal abuse or racial or religious vilification of other players, or provoking an opponent is not acceptable.
• Be a team player, work equally hard for yourself and your team.Your team's performance will benefit and so will you.
• Be reasonable in your demands' consider players' time, energy and enthusiasm levels.
• Avoid over playing the talented players; the just 'average players' players need and deserve equal time. Keep winning in perspective; maximize players' participation for fun and enjoyment.
• Stress safety always; ensure equipment and facilities are safe.
• Consider maturity levels; match up practices schedules, practice activities and degree of competition with maturity levels.
• Develop team respects; for the ability of opponents as well as for the judgment of officials and opposing coaches.
Recognise the importance of injury; seek and follow the physician's advice concerning the return of injured players to training.
• Keep informed with sound principles of coaching and skill development.
• Teach fair play, help players understand the responsibilities and implications of freedom to choose between fair and unfair play.
• Ensure equal participation for all; provide equal opportunities for all regardless of ability, size, shape, age, disability or ethnic origin.
• Ensure that the rules, equipment, length of games and training schedules take into consideration age, ability and maturity even of the participants.
• Stress enjoyment; remember that players participate for enjoyment and play down the importance of rewards.
• Promote fair play, ensure that coaches, officials, sponsored physicians and participants understand their responsibilities regarding fair play.
Where appropriate modify rules and regulations to match the skill level of participants and their needs. A Promote respect for opponents and condemn unsporting behavior.
• Applaud good performance and efforts from each team.
• Congratulate all participants upon their performance regardless of the game's outcome.
• Respect officials' decisions at all times Remember all officials are there for the fun (of the game and are volunteers; as such all should be treated with respect.
• Condemn the use of violence in any form, be it by spectators, coaches, officials or players.
• Show respect for your team's opponents. Without them there would be no game.
• Encourage players to follow the rules and the officials decisions.
• Do not use foul language or harass players, coaches or officials.
Each club state or territory is responsible for the behaviour of their spectators and officials during and at the conclusion of their games.