Registration for 2016/17 Representative Players
Players who have been offered a place in a 2016/17 representative team should register and pay online.
Online registration is preferred and a discount applies to online registrations.
The registration fee for the 2016/17 rep season is $410, with discounts for players who also play in the domestic competition, family discounts, and discounts for players who register and pay online. Fees are due as follows:
- Full fees: $410 due by 11th December 2016
- Families can elect to pay in two instalments as follows:
- Instalment 1: $205 due by 11th December 2016
- Instalment 2: $205 due by 28th February 2017
- A $20 discount (or $10 per instalment) applies for players who register and pay online. This is the preferred method of registration and payment, thus the full payment is $390 or $195 per instalment plus online processing fee
- A $20 discount per season (Summer and Winter) applies:
- if the player or a sibling is registered for Domestic or Open Age
- if a sibling is registered for Rep and has paid the non discounted fee for the season
- A $40 late fee per player will apply ($20 per instalment) for fees paid after the due date if alternate payment arrangement have not been made with the Operations Manager
Register and pay online for the 2015/16 representative season here.
A registration form is also available below but please note that online registration is preferred and fees are discounted for online payment.