Pre-season Training for 2019 - Dates
Details of pre-season training for all teams - times and venues - are now available on our website here. Please note that training venues/times will possibly change for season training depending on the number of teams we have for 2019.
Training venues include Clifton Park Synthetic, Ransford Oval in Parkville and Balfe Park and Sumner Park in East Brunswick.
- Senior Men – training has commenced, for further details please contact Chris Smith via our website
- Metro Men – training will commence @ Balfe Park on Wednesday, 30th January 2019.
- Senior Women - training will commence @ Sumner Park on Monday, 4th February 2019
- Juniors – training will commence @ various locations as per the website the week beginning 4th February 2019
- Mini Roos – please note that the initial training for Mini Roos will be @ Sumner Park on Wednesday, 13th February. A note has been sent separately to all parents of Mini Roos players.
- Saturday Skillz – starts again on Saturday, 9th February 2019 at Sumner Park @ 10.30 am.
Remember to bring water bottles and hats.
AT THIS STAGE TO PROTECT THE GROUNDS DURING THE KEY GROWING PERIOD, WE NEED TO WEAR RUNNERS TO TRAINING NOT BOOTS (EXCEPT AT CLIFTON SYNTHETIC).
Last Modified on 28/01/2019 21:12
Comment Guidelines: The SportsTG Network is made up of players, families and passionate sports followers like you who have a strong opinion about sport. That's great - we want you to have your say and share your thoughts with the world. However, we have a few rules that you must follow to keep it fun for all. Please don't be rude, abusive, swear or vilify others. Apart from some pretty serious sport sanctions, we also can ban you and report you if things get out of hand. So play fair and have fun, and thanks for your contribution.