2021 season - Open (boys/mixed) Team Lists (U10-U14 only)
The 2021 Junior Open (boys/mixed) Team lists for the U10-U14s are attached. Note: the U15 and above will be published in the coming days).
- Teams have been sorted by division. As some of you know, Capital Football will allocate a ‘colour coding’ to U10 & U11 divisions (which we will apply in the coming weeks).
- Division 1 &2 are graded teams. Where there is only one team in an age group, the overall ability of the squad is taken into account.
- Any player who didn’t grade will be placed into Division 3 unless there is space in a Division 2 team.
- ACT Sportsgrounds are now closed for maintenance and reconfiguration of fields for winter sport and will reopen on Thursday 1St April.
- SEASON COMMENCES SATURDAY 24TH APRIL.
- Coaches will be in touch with parents before this time to set training days and times.
- If a team doesn’t have a coach/manager listed, this means we are looking for volunteers. If you are willing to coach this season, please email Junior_Chair@wmfc.org.au
NOTE: Support will be provided to those who coach in the way of reimbursement or payment of accredited FFA courses, run by Capital Football plus access to experienced junior coaches at WMFC.
- For those players still not registered, this must be done by FRIDAY 26th March 2021.
- If you have any questions, please contact Junior_Chair@wmfc.org.au by email ONLY
Thank you to all the coaches and volunteers who assisted in the grading sessions for 100+ players! It is a mammoth task and no club would run without the generosity of volunteers. Have a great 2021 season!!