2021 Junior Girls’ Team lists for U10-U18s
The 2021 Junior Girls’ Team lists for the U10-U18s are attached.
- Teams have been sorted by division. As some of you know, Capital Football will allocate a ‘colour coding’ to U10 & U11 divisions (which listed).
- Division 1 &2 are graded teams. Where there is only one team in an age group, the overall ability of the squad is taken into account.
- Any player who didn’t grade will be placed into Division 3 unless there is space in a Division 2 team.
- Teams have unique identifying numbers (ie. WMFC team 34). Please take note of this number as it will appear on ALL Capital Football draws and on match boards at Home & Away fields. Note: nicknames of teams will not be shown.
- SEASON COMMENCES SATURDAY 24TH APRIL.
- Coaches will be in touch with parents before this time to set training days and times.
- If a team doesn’t have a coach/manager listed, this means we are looking for volunteers. If you are willing to coach this season, please email Junior_Chair@wmfc.org.au & Junior_Coaching@wmfc.org.au
NOTE: Support will be provided to those who coach in the way of reimbursement or payment of accredited FFA courses, run by Capital Football plus access to experienced junior coaches at WMFC.
Thank you to all the coaches and volunteers who assisted in the grading sessions for 100+ players! It is a mammoth task and no club would run without the generosity of volunteers. Have a great 2021 season!!