The Woodend Hesket Football Netball Club (WHFNC), affiliated with the Riddell District Football League, is seeking expressions of interest for the senior football coaching position for 2020 and beyond.
This position comes with the full backing of a fresh, committed and enthusiastic committee determined to build on the unity of the club and community as a whole and translate that into on field success.
The key coaching objectives would include:
- Strong leadership and integrity filtered from the top down throughout the playing group and support staff.
- Development of the playing groups skills and fitness along with playing a role in the recruiting and retention of players.
- Establish a positive, committed, professional, unselfish, united and disciplined culture and mind set for the playing group.
- Have clear expectations set around these objectives and a dedication to implement them.
- Team and individual player development.
- Maintain and develop relationships with all stakeholders of the club.
- Form and manage an experienced and capable support team to help deliver on field success.
This role is an opportunity to have a positive impact on a core base of current and emerging playing talent at our club who are committed and aspire toward success. The WHFNC has a philosophy based on the wellbeing of all its players, supporters and members and are committed to it’s broader role around this in the community.
Coaches who can demonstrate an understanding of the club’s objectives with a focus on team, player and club development please forward your application along with playing/coaching experiences and qualifications to:
email@example.com or call the Football Manager, Andrew Wilson on 0409185633.
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE HELD IN STRICT CONFIDENCE.
Appliications close Sunday 1st of September
Last Modified on 05/08/2019 22:49