Woodend/Hesket Football Netball Club is looking for an energetic and enthusiastic person to help run its social media for its Senior Football Department.
The role enables creativity and ability to help grow an established presence of the Senior club in the community; while also continue to build the partnership with the Seniors, Juniors and Masters clubs.
It is suited for someone who has aspirations of working in the Media, either VCE or University student or someone wanting to get involved in the community; and get some hands on experience in a fun, and pro-active manner.
This role specifically covers football but will work in partnership with Lachlan Whitton and Chris Yeend who will cover more broader areas within the club.
- Assist in writing reviews for Under 19.5s, Reserves and Senior Football.
- Video interviews with coaches and players at training on Tuesday and Thursday nights; and on Match Days.
- Update scores and take photos to upload to Facebook during the match.
- Take Facebook LIVE videos of theme song (if Hawks win) and interviews after the Senior football match.
- Send out final scores of Senior football and netball on Team App and Facebook page. (copy and paste with pic).
- Record interview with coach/player from Under 19.5s and Reserves post-game and upload to Facebook later in the day.
- Ability to take match day photos of football and netball; and upload to Facebook.
- Video footage during games to create a simple highlights package.
- Camera to take sport photos (desired but not necessary)
- Passion for Australian Rules Football
- Interview players and coaches
- Update social media and use desired club hashtags (#TheNest #BuildingTheNest #3Clubs1Community)
- Take photos
- Write match reports
- Update Facebook and Team App
- Promote club sponsors through images, text and video.
Interested applicants should email president Paul Podbury - firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Modified on 02/05/2019 09:24