Congratulations to Steven Morrison (pictured centre) who won the Woodend Hesket Football Club Waist Watchers Challenge trimming an impressive 19cm off his waist.
Steve won a six-month membership to Woodend Health and Fitness courtesy of Brian Purcell, a family swim pass to the leisure centre and a $50 voucher to Sizzler Ristobar.
Runner up Rob Duell was second with 14.5cm off his waist.
A big thanks to Lauren Tyrell and the team at our health and wellbeing partners Cobaw Community Health for running the challenge for the Masters.
And thanks to all players and supporters who joined the challenge.
Check out these stats:
· Collectively, participants lost 107cm off their waists over the 6-week challenge
· 7 participants reduced their health risk from the Significantly Increased Health Risk category to the Increased Health Risk Category
· 1 participant reduced their health risk from the Increased Health Risk category to the not at risk range
· The winner of the challenge was Steven Morrison who lost a massive 19cm off his waist measurement (= a 14.3% overall change)
· The runner up was Robert Duell, who lost 14.5cm off his waist measurement (= 11.6% overall change)
Last Modified on 02/05/2019 09:04