Eastern Ranges Female Talent Search Program
The Eastern Ranges Football Club (TAC Cup) is offering previously unidentified young female athletes a unique footballing experience to participate in their AFL Talent Search Program (TSP) for Season 2018. The central focus of the AFL TSP is to identify potential Eastern Ranges players who have come from a non-traditional footballing background.
Nominated players will take part in a trial on Thursday 7th December under the direction of the Eastern Ranges FC coaching staff. At the completion of the program, players deemed to have met the necessary criteria will be invited to continue training with the club in the Towards Zero Eastern Ranges Female Academy Squad. With the launch of AFL women’s in 2017, this is an ideal time for talented female athletes to transition to AFL football as their sport of choice.
The club is currently seeking expressions of interest from young female athletes for the TSP based on the following strict criteria:
- Female and born between 1999 and 2002
- Have limited or no previous experience with Australian Rules football. For example, are involved in other sports such as basketball, athletics, volleyball etc.
- Athletes should NOT be a registered player with a local football club and
- Athletes SHOULD reside within the Eastern Region of Melbourne.
- Athletes SHOULD show or possess a significant level of athletic ability. For example, possess one or more of the following attributes: vertical leap, speed, power, agility, strength, hand eye coordination, aerobic endurance, etc.
To register please contact Eastern Ranges Female Talent Coordinator Jessie Mulholland on 0429998901 or email email@example.com by Tuesday 5th December 2017
Last Modified on 22/11/2017 13:38