Warners Bay FC Self Registration Guide
Please follow the following instructions to register online for our club:
- Go to the MyFootballClub website: www.myfootballclub.com.au
- Click on “Register Now”
- Select “Player Registration”
- Follow the prompts to proceed to login pages, find/obtain your FFA number and/or reset your password
- Login using your FFA number and password:
- Start Registration
- Once logged in, select “Make a Registration” or “Register Now”
- Update contact details if necessary.
- On the next screen, enter the club name (Warners Bay FC - Community)
NB: If you get a message saying there are no packages then click OK and check the club name
- Select the Registration role as: “Player”
NB: If this is the first time you have registered to play football in Australia you will need to confirm whether you played in another country
- Select the correct Registration Package that applies for your registration.
- Click the “Add” button.
- Click the Next button at the bottom of the screen.
- Read and acknowledge the Terms and Conditions then click Next.
- Click on “Pay Now” to pay online with a credit card (VISA or MasterCard), or select “manual Payment at Club” if you want to pay at our club information day.
NB: Payment must be made before a registration can be accepted.
If you would like to direct deposit, the club’s account details are:
Warners Bay Soccer Club
BSB 062 827 (Commonwealth Bank)
Important: Please include the PLAYER’S name as reference (otherwise we have no idea who it’s from)
- Answer the questions on the final page and click the “Save All Answers” button.
Your registration has now been submitted. Make sure you have paid your fees and completed any necessary ID checks, etc.
Where do I go if I need help with my registration?
If you have any trouble with your registration you can use the following resources to help you.
Visit the FAQ’s page on the MyFootballClub website.
View the Player Registration guides and videos which are on the Resources page of the MyFootballClub website.
Call FFA Support Centre (02) 8020 4199 if you are having problems with your password to login.
If you continue to have issues contact the club via email firstname.lastname@example.org our phone number can be found under the “contact us” tab on the website.