Home Page

Welcome to Season 2020


 A reminder that if you want to work and serve alcohol in a licenced venue in South Australia (this includes the Mypolonga Combined Sports’ Club bar!), you MUST have a valid South Australian RSA certificate. You can complete the ‘Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol’ online course. Click on the link below:


Our Club will rely on volunteer help to fill Thursday night and Saturday bar rosters. Thanks in anticipation. 

Volunteering with children

If you volunteer with children, you must have a Working with Children Check.

The check is free if you meet the definition of a volunteer: A person who willingly gives their time for the common good without financial gain (Source: Volunteering SA and NT). 

Click on the link below to apply for your working with children check


Register Now

Ladder 2019

2019 RMFL League