Ashwood Junior Football Club Payment Plan Policy
Written By: Jo Reid / Dale Wain
Approved By: Rick Loveless (President)
Endorsed By: AJFC Committee, December12th, 2018
Date for Review: 2020 or as required
This policy was written to provide clarity on the Payment Plans of Fees available to our AJFC families.
It is the AJFC Committee of Management (CoM) role to ensure sound financial practises are in place and that fees are set prior to November 1st of each year. The AJFC CoM also recognises that at times families have many other financial commitments and may need some assistance with a payment plan to pay off the fees. The procedure for applying for a payment plan is:
- Families are to contact the AJFC President or Secretary to discuss the need for a payment plan.
- Once the AJFC Executive has approved the payment plan conditions a payment plan form will be sent to the family to complete and then returned to the Secretary / Treasurer
- The Secretary will turn off the payments online to allow the family to register their child(ren)
- When making payments the Bank reference will be FAMILY NAME: FEES
- The payment plan must be applied for and approved yearly
AJFC: Ashwood Junior Football Club
AJFC Executive: President / Secretary / Treasurer
Committee of Management: Include the executive and other committee positions
Reviewing this policy
This policy will be reviewed every two years or as required, and we undertake to seek views, comments and suggestions from children, parents, carers, staff and volunteers involved in the Club.