Vision, Values, Aims
|Our Club Vision:|
To be a basketball club with:
- Great volunteers and community spirit;
- Skilful and passionate coaches;
- Committed players representing their Club, association, state and nation;
- Adequate and sustainable resources;
- A respected reputation and culture of success.
|Our Club Values:|
The fundamental aim of the Club is to provide the opportunity for both boys and girls to learn the skills necessary to play basketball at the highest level of which they are capable. We also seek to instil in our players various life skills including an appreciation of fair sportsmanship and adopting responsible attitudes towards their fellow team members, coaches, managers and the Club as a whole.
In the Under 12's to Under 18's age groups, we aim to provide an environment in which players can develop their skills and are encouraged to play at their full potential. Teams are therefore graded on the basis of each player's skills, behaviour and commitment to training and playing.