Have you registered to play with the Dodgers?
If so, welcome to the team...let's get you kitted out!
All players are required to play in the new style reversible jerseys. If you have ordered and received one already, this is your jersey and playing number for all competitions going forward. For those who are joining for the forthcoming Winter 2021 season or who have not ordered, please place your order with S-Trend (note the Club will allocate you a playing number based on your year of birth, this is important to ensure we don’t have number clashes). PLEASE CHECK THE SIZE CHART CAREFULLY and measure against an existing t-shirt in order to get the correct size. If the wrong size is ordered you will have to pay for the reorder.
Step 1 - Ensure your child is registered for the upcoming competition and online registration is completed.
Step 2 - Check the sizing chart very carefully at the bottom of this page (one for the garment and one for the body) - sizing runs small, long and thin. If you order the wrong size you will need to pay for a new order.
Step 3 - Order playing top through the link below, please enter your child's name in the name field. This is not printed but it helps us allocate the playing number.
Step 4 - Like the Club's Facebook page and please keep an eye on your emails for collection times (generally 4-6 weeks after order).
To order please visit the S-Trend Dodgers online store:
Please note - When ordering, you will be required to enter personal details to progress the process, however all uniforms will be delivered to the Club and not your home address.
- Can I pick my playing number? No, playing numbers will be allocated by the Club based on the player's year of birth. Odd numbers for odd years, even numbers for even years.
- What happens if I play for two age groups and there is a clash of numbers? The Club will use Club playing jerseys to cover instances where there is a clash of numbers.
- What happens if I lose my jersey? Players will be responsible for their own jerseys, if a jersey is lost a new replacement jersey will need to be purchased from S-Trend.
- When will jerseys arrive? Jerseys generally arrive 6 weeks after the order cutoff on the 1st of each month.
- How do I know what size to order? Please measure current jersey or clothing to check against the S-Trend size chart attached below. There is also an option to order jerseys 5cm longer to allow extra wear.
Club shorts are available to order through the registration process.
Hoodies are available to order through S-Trend and will be delivered to the club, please order hoodies here:
Please note - When ordering, you will be required to enter personal details to progress the process, however all hoodies will be delivered to the Club and not your home address.
Collection of orders
We will be holding collection dates for shorts, hoodies and jerseys as they arrive, dates TBC. Please keep an eye on your emails and our Facebook page for updates.
All queries in regard to uniforms can be made to WCWDNewUniforms@gmail.com