Sponsorship is an integral part of all not-for-profit organizations. The Gap Dragons aim to provide the best care and facilities we possibly can for our young players and their families, but to do so, we need sponsors to help fullfil the costs of running a community sporting body.
We have many options available for different levels of sponsorship and we are more than happy to email you a copy of our sponsorship document package for your consideration.
Without our important club sponsors, we cannot operate as a club, and the different levels of cash sponsors offers a great hassle free option to belong to our club. Each are per year amounts with contract for 3 years or more.
- Bronze. Company logo on all correspondence within the club.
- Silver. Above, plus company logo on Adult Polos.
- Gold. Above, plus company logo on players shorts.
- Platinum. Above, plus company logo on players guernseys.
All club sponsors logos are displayed at home games, are on our website and included in all club correspondence to our parent body. There are several functions thorough out the year with invitations to be forwarded on.
Auskick is a fantastic program run in conjunction with AFL Qld to provide training for boys and girls in the skills of Australian Football. Run during Term 1 it helps give every child an opportunity to see if they like football and to get them ready for the Junior season.
- Gold Sponsor. Company logo on handout sheets for each new skills as well as on the certificates handed out to each participate of the end of the program. Naming rights of the Medallions Presentation Event.
The Committee Sponsor helps provide any training required by all volunteers within the club to ensure compliance with AFL Brisbane Juniors and AFL Qld.
- Gold Sponsor. Provides first aid training for volunteer parents.
- Platinum. Provides coaches training for all our wonderful parent coaches.
Sponsorship in kind
This can be through discount cards for our club members, raffles for our annual events, provision of a branded product the players can use (for example water bottles), or a named one off event within the club.
Introduced in 2016, the team sponsorship is aimed at parents, grandparents and extended families of the children within the club to become a noticeable contributor of the team. They assist in providing training equipment for the players across the whole club but are promoted within their own group of team mates.
There is no limit if two or more sponsors are found within a team, all families can share in the honor of sponsoring their children play sport.
Thank you to each and every one of our current and past sponsors.