BNSW High Performance Programs
BNSW have just announced their new look High Performance Programs (formerly known as NITP), which are available to all representative, state and national players.
The 3 tiers of the program are:
Tier 1 - Developing Athlete Program (DAP)
Tier 2 - State Performance Program (SPP)
Tier 3 - National Performance Program (NPP)
To read more about the programs, please download the HPP Information pack below. There are also the application forms for DAP and SPP attached, should you wish to apply.
Basketball New South Wales High Performance Program is a three-tier system developed to identify, develop, and foster the skills of young athletes who aspire to compete at the representative, national, and international levels of basketball.
• Provide ongoing support to existing representative, state and national level players.
• Provide coach development and education opportunities.
• Provide athletes with an individualised pathway for success.
• Set the standard in elite player development.
• Athletes can only be a part of the Developing Athlete Program or State Performance Program, not both.
• Only State Performance Program athletes are eligible for selection into the National Performance Program.
• Athletes will need to apply annually to join DAP/SPP/NPP, even if they have made said program in the previous year.
-All 3 programs are performance based