2022 Annual General Meeting
The MBBI Board would like to advise the 2022 Annual General Meeting will be held at the Morayfield Sports and Events Centre on Friday 6 May 2022 commencing at 6pm.
The following business will be conducted at the AGM
- Opening, recording of attendance and apologies
- Chairperson Welcome
- Approval of minutes of the previous AGM
- Business arising from the minutes
- Association Reports
- Financial Auditors Report for 2021
- Approval of the Association Membership Fee
- Board recommendations
- Notice of motions and or Special Resolutions
- Election of Life Members
- Election of Members of the Board
- Appointment of the Auditor for the new financial year
In accordance with Rule 17(8) of the constitution the following Board positions are declared vacant;
- Management Director (Secretary-Treasurer)
- Junior Competition Director
- Senior Competition Director
In accordance with Rule 20(1) the following positions are also declared vacant;
- Development Director
- Representative Competition Director
All adult playing members, or parents of junior playing members, are eligible to nominate for any of the above mentioned positions by completing the attached nomination form and sending to the Secretary, email@example.com, by no later than 5pm Friday 22 April 2022.
The Board would also like to put forward the following special resolution for vote at the AGM;
"The the Moreton Bay Basketball Inc 2022 Constitution be adopted"
A copy of the position descriptions, nomination form and proposed 2022 Constitution are attached for review. Voting on all matters will be in accordance with the October 2015 Constitution.
Last Modified on 31/03/2022 11:10