2019 Premier League Womens Head Coach Applications
Woodville District Basketball Club
Premier League Womens Head Coach
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our club as Head Coach of our Premier League Womens team. The Woodville District Basketball Club (Warriors) will soon be moving into the new St Clair Recreation Centre, which is a 6-court stadium - so we will have the best basketball facility in the State as our home.
The Woodville Warriors are a member club of Basketball SA and compete in the Premier League, which is the State’s highest competition level outside of the national leagues.
The successful applicant will:
- Have an extensive Basketball background at an elite level (eg previous playing, coaching or assistant coaching experience.)
- Possess a high-level Basketball IQ
- Have high level communication and interpersonal skills allowing them to communicate with a diverse group of people.
- Be able to evidence their involvement in the development and implementation of a junior to senior development/integration system.
- Demonstrate a positive vibrant, enthusiastic and energetic personality.
- Have experience leading and influencing a team to achieve targeted results.
- Possess, or be willing to, obtain a current DCSI clearance
- Hold a Level 2 Coaching accreditation (desirable not essential)
The Premier League Womens Head Coach will work with the club, and in consultation with the Junior Development Staff to deliver a successful senior program. This role will be pivotal in the integration of the junior to senior development pathway program.
Your written application should include:
- Previous coaching experience and qualifications
Remuneration will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
Apply in writing:
Application: Head Coach Senior Women 2019
Applications close : 5pm Monday August 13 2018