2016 Coaching Applications NOW OPEN
SEE APPLICATON FORM ATTACHED
Central Districts Lions Basketball Club
2016 Coaching Application Form
- ...have what it takes to develop young athletes to compete within the peak competition in South Australia?
- ...want to coach alongside coaches with significant experience and knowledge of Australian Junior High Performance pathways?
- ...want to work with athletes that have access to skill and athletic development resources that are second to none (at club level) within South Australia?
- ...want to contribute to a club that is going places, a club breaking new grounds in player and team development?
If you answer YES to all of the above then we want to hear from you!
Lions Coaching Requirements
- Excellent personal ethics, fairness and moral standards to be a respected community leader.
- Good attitude, work ethic and are willing to put in the time and effort to develop their personal basketball knowledge as well as that of their players.
- A team player, able to work with other coaches within our club environment and around the local community. Strong desire to develop youngsters to achieve their full basketball potential.
- All coaches at Centrals must register with Basketball SA as a Coach. This requires a National “Working with Children” Police Check, completion of 'Play by the Rules' course and a completed 'Code of Ethics' form.
- A commitment to coaching Summer season (September to March) and Winter season (March to September).
Lions Coaching Desirables
- Knowledge of, and experience within, Australian Basketball Junior High Performance pathways.
- Constant pursuit of knowledge, teaching improvement and personal development NCAS accredited or desire to become NCAS accredited.
Last Modified on 04/08/2015 22:54