Team Palau to compete in Ashgabat, Turkmenistan
Team Palau – On 17th – 27th September 2017, team Palau will be participating for the first time on the 5th Asian Indoor Games in Ashgabat, Turkmenistan. Palau will compete in three different sports which include Indoor Athletics, Short Course Swimming and Indoor Athletics. Team consist a total of 10 athletes, 3 coaches, 1 media, 1 Chef de Mission that are accompanied by Palau NOC President.
- Ryon Kai Gaines – Athletics
- Maura Ngirmechaet – Athletics
- Noel Keane – Short Course Swimming
- Malcolm Shae Gaymann – Short Course Swimming
- Roylin Akiwo – Short Course Swimming
- Osisang Chilton – Short Course Swimming
- Skarlee Renguul – Wrestling
- Jarvis Blesam Tarkong – Wrestling
- Cristian Nicolescu – Wrestling
- Florian Temengil – Wrestling
Good Luck Team Palau and we wish you luck in your competition journey until your safe return home.
For more information about the games you may visit the games website at http://ashgabat2017.com/games or follow our Palau noc Facebook page. We will do our best to keep you posted on Palau’s event during the game.
Last Modified on 08/09/2017 14:32