EOI - Softball NSW are seeking Expressions of Interest for The Softball NSW Coaches Executive Committee (1 year term);
The Executive Committee members are responsible for the overall Softball NSW Coaches Program. They will also strategically roll out the new initiatives for the coaches of NSW.
The successful applicants will join the Softball NSW Coaching Director in forming the Softball NSW Coaches Executive Committee.
Interested applicants must be enthusiastic about coaching softball, be creative and willing to work with the other executive members. Grass roots to high performance will be the scope of the coaches program. Minimum of Performance Coach Accreditation (Or Level 4 in the old system) is required.
About the Role;
The coaches executive meet at a minimum of once a month for strategy development and organisation of the coaching program.
Softball coach accreditation in New South Wales is the responsibility of the SNSW Coaching Director, on behalf of Softball Australia. SNSW Coaches Executive members will assist the SNSW Coaching Director in the delivery of accreditation assessment and course facilitation.
Education and skill development of coaches is facilitated by The Softball NSW Coaches Academy. The Executive Committee drive this part of the SNSW Coaches Program through face to face workshops, online workshops, online interviews, social media and direct correspondence with all SNSW coaches.
Application for Role
Interested people can complete the online form attached before 25th September 2020 when applications will close.
In this form along with the relevant personal and contact information you will be asked to submit:
- 3 things that you would like to see improve in coaching support in NSW
- Any experience in previous committee appointments
- Coaching background
- Involvement in softball to date and any highlights of achievement
- What areas are you most passionate about for portfolio allocation: Accreditation, Development, High Performance, Finance, Merchandise, Communications (Social Media & Marketing)
- What are your special talents and personal skills that make you the right person to be on the SNSW Coaches Executive?
Last Modified on 12/09/2020 11:50