We are planning a private Senior High School/VET College on the Murray as a Collegiate Family River Resort with a focus on the future work demand for soft skills, caring, helping, hospitality, tourism, recreation and Family Holiday fun. We will have student and family accommodation on the resort and on the boats.
The first admission of students to this pathway is February 2021
Seatime Experience Internships or GAP programs are offered on the ships with a similar pathway in 2020
Is it time for you to leave the nest and fly with our eagles?
Travel Nanny - Carer
Travel Companion Security
Engineering Boat and shipbuilding
Take a GAP year to plan your future
Our residential collegiate resort programs offer the same high-quality fun and the huge amount of learning you enjoyed at your school camps.
"Good Person" people skills are the priority for your happy future.
Want Traineeship or Apprenticeship - - FIRST Get experience and reference click
Already Hold a Certificate? - - Get cruise/resort experience and reference click
Seatime required for a maritime ticket? Get seatime on a Cruise ship click
Industry Placement from your Hospitality College? Get ocean cruise or river resort experience. click
Build a Diploma with Academy, then on to your next adventure click
International Students Australian VET Training and good work experience reference
- Academy offers a pathway on the ocean cruise ships to Permanent Resident Visa Click
- IELTS Preparation Course. Spend time talking and working with English speaking people. No time limit to gain your English skills
- No student visa required. Enter with Australian Marine Crew Visa
- Polish your English while doing Hospitality & Care Services training.
- The best way to learn English is to work with English speaking people
- Australian Cruise Academy Certificate of Business Experience Reference
Academy welcomes mature age Newstart entry Click for details
- Do something different. Enjoy the cruise as a student.
- Make it a family training event with your high school leaver
- Australian Accredited training for any age student
- 4 Star Hospitality Industry work experience
- Detailed Work and "Good Person" Reference & Certificate
Before you go any further read Cruise Academy expectations: Click here
Costs = (Donation of Money, Time & Effort) = great value: click here
Interested? Keep watch on our Newsletters for the latest details.
Write a job application style letter to the Principal to secure your residential scholarships. The letter must include as much information as possible about you, especially your involvement with community groups and volunteering, for Academy to consider your bid for a scholarship:
- Tell the Principal why you would be such a great Academy team member.
- In your letter explain why a place with Australian Cruise Academy is so important for you.
- Based on what you write in your letter, Academy may require a 2-week Qualifying Residency first (Summer or Mid-term Vacation) before we accept your application. We need to look at you. You need to look at Academy life before we both agree to proceed with your scholarship.
Send your application to email@example.com
- We will place the application on the list of interested students and send you a notification when online enrolments open (expected November 2019).
Last Modified on 19/07/2020 10:11