Walker Park a.k.a. the MCG of the East has been the home of the Mitcham Football Club since as long as anyone can remember and in 2020 was voted / recognised as the premier ground in the EFNL.
The Walker Park Pavilion was extended in 2019/20 including a new viewing room / sports bar, downstairs function / social room, players gym, medical room, ice bath room, female friendly toilets and change rooms.
The playing arena was resurfaced in 2016 and is now of the highest standard.
Four new 30m light towers suitable for night matches were installed in 2020.
- Grandstand / under cover seated viewing 100 people
- Sports Bar with views overlooking the ground
- Dining room with comfortable seating capacity of over 150
- Licensed Bars
- Large home and away change rooms, visitors’ rooms, medical room, gym & ice bath room
- High quality playing surface – 162 x 138 metres in size
- Lighting 150 lux suitable for night matches
- Parking inside the ground for approximately 100 cars
- Council car park directly behind the social club for approximately 300 cars