The Mitcham Junior Football Club is an accredited Level Two Good Sports Program member and is dedicated to developing well rounded young Australians through a football environment, which teaches respect, humility, integrity, reward through effort and fair play at all times.
With a professionally run and well organised Auskick program we also offer teams in all age groups from Under 8 through to Under 17 for boys and Under 10 through to Under 18 for girls. We welcome all boys and girls wanting to play and learn the skills of Australian Rules football.
Winner of the prestigious George Parker “Best Conducted Junior Club Award” for Season 2014, with the best ground and facilities in the competition, the Mitcham Junior Football Club is the ideal choice to start or continue your junior football career.
The club has the following Mission Statement that motivates our activities:
1. To promote, advance, foster and cultivate the game of Australian Rules football.
2. To assist in the educational advancement of the community by means of development of a sense of fair play and love of sport, in particular Australian Rules football.
3. To encourage, advance and assist in the development of an improved standard of physical fitness in all members of the community both individually and collectively.
4. To educate, train, coach and encourage members of the Club in the game of Australian Rules football so that all members have the maximum opportunity to reveal their maximum potential.
5. To encourage members of the Club to assist in the development of the game of Australian Rules football throughout the Mitcham and surrounding areas.