ALL CLUB DELEGATES MATCH DAY REQUIREMENTS
Every club must provide the following at every game regardless of venue.
- An esky with at least (2) bags of ice.
- At least (3) calico (or ziplocok) bags for ice pack treatment.
- Water runner. (Must be over 14 years of age)
- Qualified (accredited) Umpire
- Optional -
- One goal umpire. (Not cumpolsory but must be over 14 years of age)
- Boundary umpire (Not cumpolsory but must be over 14 years of age)
No person under the age of 14 is to be on the field of play in any capacity i.e. water carrier, runner or goal umpire while a match is in progress; this is a responsibility of the zones. Should this be noticed or brought to the attention of the umpires, they are directed to stop play immediately and instruct the Club to have them removed from the field of play. Play is not to commence until this has been done.
Under no circumstances can any match commence or continue without the four above standard requirements. Umpires have been instructed to not start or continue matches by the management committee.
HOME CLUB REQUIREMENTS (First Named on Draw)
- Protective padding on Goal & Point posts.
- Qualified sports trainer in attendance and fully stocked "Contact Sport" first aid (Not playing in the match).
- Highg Quality Game Day Ball
- No person under the age of 14 is to be on the field of play while a match is in progress in any capacity i.e. water carrier, runner, goal umpire etc while a match is in progress. (All zones)