If you are seeking a clearance from NABC to play for another club or association please follow these steps.
- Write an email to the NABC administration at email@example.com stating your name and which club you wish to be cleared which is a Basketball SA requirement e.g. I, Joe Bloggs, wish to be cleared from NABC to XYZ Basketball Club
- Please copy the Basketball SA Competitions Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org into the email.
- Read and agree to the following terms.
- Our standard clearance fee is $85.
- Our standard clearance time frame is 2 weeks.
- When we receive a clearance at any time, our first step is to check if the member is financial and if we believe there is any evidence of poaching.
- If the member is not financial, we will request them to finalise their debt with the club. When they do that they are still up for the clearance fee and the 2 week wait.
- If we believe there is evidence of poaching, we will refer the matter to Basketball SA.
- If a family would like an express clearance, they must undertake an exit interview. The interview will be conducted by a member of the NABC JOG committee. The family must make a genuine effort to give us feedback in this exit interview. If they agree to do the interview, the clearance fee is dropped to $25 and the player can be cleared immediately.
NABC will then check that all your playing fees and any other fees are paid and you have handed in any uniforms or equipment that the Club has loaned you. If you are cleared to leave the Club, Basketball SA will be notified to finalise the process.
You will be advised by email when you are cleared.
The Club bank account details for payment of the clearance fee are:
Account Name: North Adelaide Basketball Club
Account No: 483945840
please use the player's name as the reference