(inclusive of GST) from 1/7/2022
Booking an overnight stay at QCYC is a multi-step process for all who wish to visit.
Step 1 - Fill in the Booking Form - Book your stay
Step 2 - Berthing Manager will either confirm or deny your stay on the wharf.
Step 3 - Pay for your stay prior to arrival or prior to departing - Pay for your Stay
- $55 per boat per night. Non-member vessels cannot be left unattended overnight and their stay at the wharf is limited to 3 visits per year. Boats over 15mtre will need to be approved by the Berthing Manager, email@example.com.
Group visits by boats from sister clubs that have been pre-arranged as a club sanctioned event and approved by QCYC:
- Boat on Club Register: $25 per night for up to 60 nights per annum. After 60 nights, only with Committee approval and at a rate agreed per night but a maximum of period of 6 months in any financial year.
- Boat not on Club Register: $45 per night for up to 60 nights per annum. After 60 nights, only with Committee approval and at a rate agreed per night but a maximum of period of 6 months in any financial year.
Please note that there is no longer a charge per crew-members or for visitors arriving on board boats. However, we would welcome a voluntary donation of $5 per person per night to help defray associated costs.
Dinghy Storage and Causeway User Fees
- No charge to Members for the storage of one water craft. For additional water craft to be stored at QCYC this is at $50.00 - all water craft stored at QCYC must have a QCYC Dinghy sticker and be recorded on the QCYC Dinghy Register.
- Non-members who use the Club’s causeway are liable to an annual charge.
- Non-Members who store a dinghy on the Club’s lease are liable to an annual charge of $239.00.