The following procedures must be followed by all players/management/spectators who sustain an injury while on Downey Park & Preston Road or partaking in any softball activity while registered in the Brisbane Softball Assoc. Inc.
- All Sports injuries must be reported to the sports medicine person on duty at the clubhouse on game days.
- All injuries must be reported and recorded on the following forms:
SQI Injury Report Form
- Players requiring strapping for a pre existing injury will be required to pay a fee set by the sports medicine person.
- Claim forms can be down loaded from VINSURANCEGROUP - (via claims menu item) insurance brokers when required. http://www.vinsurancegroup.com/softball/how-to-claim.html
- A doctors certificate has to be presented with all claims even if you go straight to a physiotherapist. This insurance is only available to registered players and officials.
- A list of claim items may be obtained from VINSURANCEGROUP (via claims menu item)
- Any person sustaining an injury which has been reported must also present a medical clearance statement to BSA and their club prior to recommencing training and playing.
Last updated 15/04/2019