Covid 19 Regulations
Below is a summary of Covid Regulations, which are in place to provide a safe and hygienic environment:
Players will be required to do the following, which are subject to change.This is the requirements we have to date.
Please go to the Basketball Victoria Website if you would like to view them further.
- Shower before arriving and arrive a few minutes before your game, in your uniform and ready to play - no Uniform Hire (even for colour clashes) is allowed and no Changerooms are available.
- Players will be required to assemble in a designated area, with Social Distancing, and the allowed to move into the Basketball Hall when the previous group has left and the area is available for occupancy.
- On arrival your name and contact details will need to be registered - the method is yet to be decided.
- Teams will be allowed to bring 2 warm up balls, which will be disinfected on arrival.
- During games, players are to use hand sanitiser (which will be courtside) at all breaks and when subbing in and out etc. No sharing of drink bottles, towels etc. No hugging, high fives etc. are permitted.
- Once the game is finished, players are to immediately leave the stadium, via a seperate exit point. There will be a 20 minute gap between games to allow for the court areas and game balls to be disinfected prior to the next group entering.
- If you are sick or have any symptoms, please do not attend. If you display any symptoms you will be asked to leave the stadium.
- No spectators will be allowed to attend but we will monitor this regulation and welcome spectators back as soon as we are allowed.