- 2x20 minute halves
- Referees give a 1 minute warning prior to game commencing and 1 minute warning prior to start of the 2nd half
- The clock does not stop during the 1st half
- Referees set 2 minutes on the clock at half time
- The clock will stop during the last 3 minutes of the 2nd half for timeouts, fouls, all foul shots and substitutions. The clock does not stop for any other violations during this period.
- A Grade Only: The clock stops during all timeouts, all foul shots, all whistles in the last minute of the 1st half and all whistles in the last 3 minutes of the match
- The clock will stop throughout game at the referee's discretion for any abnormal circumstances
- To promote fair play, a 30 second possession rule may be enforced by the referees if, in their opinion, a team is attempting to maintain possession for extended periods of time